[LUG] relocation and jobs

hi crew,

long time no post - I've been lurking for a while and organising bath.pm
(perl mongers - more perl, less linux, more beer, more buffy) and keeping
my head down.

I am thinking of relocating down to devon or cornwall and have applied for
jobs in the area, but most of the outfits are quite shocking cowboys -
there are a few exceptions such as slightly different, but there does a
appear to be a serious drought of clue.

I was hoping you good people would help me avoid teh amauters and find
some decent companie who might employ an experienced graduate with
experience in DOING THINGS PROPERLY INSTEAD OF ARSING ABOUT WITH VB AND
ACCESS.

cheers muchly,

A.

--
<A HREF = "http://termisoc.org/~betty";> Betty @ termisoc.org </A>
"As a youngster Fred fought sea battles on the village pond using a