Re: [LUG] Where can I find resources for entry level developers?

haoxin Song wrote:

> Can someone point me some resources or documentation regarding developing
> network application on Linux? I am entirely new on this, so what I need is
> really fundamantal information.

The only time I dived into the innards of network apps was on
ONC RPC, when I got a good book on the topic.

I think it all depends how dirty you want to get, as there are
some good libraries for hiding the grubby details.

What will the app do, what language, what networking
protocols...