Re: [LUG] Jason...... and anyone else interested in COCOA !!

On Friday 26 October 2001  3:06 pm, you wrote:
> http://www.linux.com/develop/newsitem.phtml?sid=93&aid=12551
>
> Cocoa - Beowulf class super computer with a HOWTO section !!!
>
> Neil
>
> --

Neil, thanks very much for the COCOA thing it was useful.  I hopoe to be
making a fresh start with T D & H soon, I have even rigged up a deskish thing
to work on so its a start, I will llet you know what progress I am making.
Any word on your book you lent me I am trying to buy one for myselkf but cant
remember what it is
Cheers
JM