[LUG] posted to newsforge newsletter thing

Windows XP anti-piracy features cracked
http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=01/10/27/1512217

    "Nottingham, UK 26, October 2001 - The anti-theft features incorporated
    in WindowsXP that Microsoft claimed would put an end to software theft
    were broken within hours of the product being launched on 25 October
    2001." We all knew it was only a matter of time, right? More info is at
    SourceWire.com. NOTE: NewsForge does not advocate unauthorized use of
    proprietary software. We suggest switching to Linux instead of using

from Paul