[LUG] mouse problem solved, - Suse 7.3

I have now fixed this,  as I booted into runlevel 3 where kudzu is still
active when booting,  it found my new mouse and allowed me to update my
configuration,  I then ran setup and did the same for my xwindow setup,  for
some reason under runlevel 3 Xstarts then crashes,  however I just typed
init 5 and under that it works, fine,   I may have broken something under
level 3,  but as it works then that's not a problem,

Now that suse 7.3 is out I am looking to get that,   the professional
edition as the exta cost give me a dvd and 7 cd's so it's worth it,

www.suse.co.uk/uk/products/suse_linux/i386/prices.html

Suse 7.3 personal - £35 - 3 cd's 3 manuals,  and support
Suse 7.3 Professional £59 - 7cd's 1 dvd, 5 manuals and support
Suse 7.3 update professional £35 7 cdroms and 1 dvd 60 days of install
support.

The above come with Star office and loads of software for setting up
firewalls, proxy servers etc.

Just to compare to the competition

Jungle.com prices

Personal ed
Windows XP full £175.99
Upgrade 74 87.00

XP Professional ed
Full £254.99
Update £167.99

No comment regarding this them,

out of interest

1. Has anyone any experience with the epson stylus color 580 printer. or a
similar model,  according to the hardware how to the 500 and 600 are
supported but nothing in between,  so I am not sure if it's supported,  it
should work though. The printer is USB only so again I am not sure how well
it will work under linux.  Will look into this further.

Paul