Re: [LUG] hello

Alex Charrett wrote:

> As an aside, here in Bristol, my house/road was built after they put cable
> into the area and as such I'm surrounded by cable but can't get any
> myself!!
>
> Bah, it's expensive anyway.

Argh but it isn't BT....

Actually I don't know about broadband Internet, but my dads
cable is pretty cheap, I think it costs £1 more than BT a month
for phone rental, that includes cheaper phone calls, and umpteen
zillion free TV channels, and some free calls to other cable
subscribers. Urm but that isn't the South West.....