Re: [LUG] hello

I think I read somewhere that they recently increased the distance from
exchange from 3.5km to 5.5km - may be worth checking again.

As an aside, here in Bristol, my house/road was built after they put cable
into the area and as such I'm surrounded by cable but can't get any
myself!!

Bah, it's expensive anyway.