Re: [LUG] hello

andy weir wrote:

> here's a quick question... is there any way to get broad band internet
> access in this part of the world (without sacrificing any virgins),

I'd go with sacrificing the virgins, it sounds more fun, and is
just as likely to work as telling Yvonne Thomas of BT that there
is demand for broadband.....

BT still claim there is "no demand" for broadband, which is a
euphemism for we charge the ISPs too much for ADSL, and we still
don't want to undermine our leased line revenues.