Re: [LUG] Windows animosity.

On Mon 10 Sep, John Horne wrote:
> > Don't get me wrong I'm not a fan of their somewhat dubious buisness
> > practices but I can't help but feel that these regular references to
> > "Windoze", "M$" etc are somwhat unnecesary.
> > To be honest, Windows systems have good and bad aspects, as does
> > everything else.  I rather feel the key to the success of any system is
> > its ability to interoprate with other systems.
> > It's long been a concern of mine that there can be a certain air of
> > strange superitority surrounding users of systems like Linux and *BSD.
> >
>From Bernard.
As a non user of M$ I am of the opinion that all websites should conform
to the W3 standard and so be available to all browsers.

I believe that the problem is that websites are created by artists (no
insult intended) who are using software (in good faith) that writes
broken code.

I also send them the WWW.W3.ORG URL to verify and correct code.

On the TV programme 4X4 Frazzled in Britain last week the M$ office in
READING was shown where all the computers were IMACs without a dought
running MAC OS 9. Hows that for a vote of confidence in their own
system?
> --

If you can read this thank your teacher.
(1) Bernard.Sheppee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx	(2) Bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx