RE: [LUG] Tux Badge & Plymouth Library

On Wed, 5 Sep 2001 simon.rodda@xxxxxx wrote:

> seriously good book that; there's a lot of transcripts there from Stallman
> et al. My only complaint would be that there are so many verbatim
> transcripts, and you have to concentrate on the "west-coast speak" :

I've got that one too, I can't say I had any problems like that with it -
only that the book is full of quotes from people and the author kept
inserting implied wordsB into the middle of what they were saying.  Like
[it], [and] etc would keep appearing in the middle of sentances.  Got
fairly annoying after a while.

> Which brings me to another story/link: Isn't there a song called "O
> Tanenbaum" ?

It's the German (and original) version of Oh Christmas Tree!

Alex