RE: [LUG] Tux Badge & Plymouth Library

seriously good book that; there's a lot of transcripts there from Stallman
et al. My only complaint would be that there are so many verbatim
transcripts, and you have to concentrate on the "west-coast speak" :
"and we were kind of like hey man ... "  You get the idea.

Which brings me to another story/link: Isn't there a song called "O
Tanenbaum" ?