Re: [LUG] Greetings from a newbie

Neil_Stone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

ref the following a good question I will explain
Quick question for you....

Are you connecting to the net using windoze or aol.. if aol what software
are you using !!!?

Cheers

Answer one;-yes and no. my main email is via Win doz., the reason! I have
been running a number of Internet sites for some years and to loose the
address would be uncomfortable.
I have a number of other addresses Such as Trevor@xxxxxxxxxx, or
Trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and so on ,They are Linux sites.
I would love to lose all Win Doz. connections in time! but in the mean time I
have to live in the real world where the B***** Gates controls so much, but
worry not he will not win! As the son of Hitler "he to shall burn in the
bunker", U Um sorry I am letting my politics slip.
Back to reality to have an AOL account and to use mostly Linux, Set your AOL
account up on a cheepo Win box in the corner and LAN  it for access on your
Linux box, it works for me most of the time, that is until AOL have a portal
that is Linux friendly, then out with the Win Box.
I have a Netscapeonline Account (part of AOL) that works fine on Linux! but
of course cost's per minute.
I hope I have answered your Questions
Long Live Linux
Trevor