Re: [LUG] SNMP - mib browsers

There is another SNMP manager/browser that is in use
called "scotty", its written in Tcl and has many extentions
including a network managment tool called "Tkined" and
a cgi web based extention that we use.

I've also used an embedded version of the ucd
distribution, but only within "C".

Cheers,
Col.