[LUG] SNMP - mib browsers

Hello,

I'm investigating snmp and network management at work. Unfortunately most of
this stuff is being bought in to run on W2K boxes. However, in order to be
able to try out things myself I'm sort of working from the linux/unix view
point. In that respect, and in trying to understand mibs, I have a Tcl/tk
mib mrowser - tkmib; a perl script as part of the ucd-snmp-utils rpm.

My question is does anyone know of any other linux mib browsers? I could
find commercial ones, and one or two others (mibb and something else whose
name I've already forgotten) for linux but they seems a bit dated now
(looking at the date/time modified on the 'latest' sources).

I'm pretty much happy with tkmib but it has one or two problems, and before
starting to ask the ucd-snmp (or rather net-snmp) people I thought I'd make
sure that I was using something that is still in general use (does that
makes sense??). I feel sure - having checked the archives - that as soon as
I mention problems with tkmib I'll be asked to sort them out if I can :-)

Thanks,

John.