Re: [LUG] RedHat 7.2 - roswell

> I got a message from one of the RedHat lists last week (I think) saying that
> there was no 'roswell' version of RH linux. Okay, since I had not heard
> anything about 7.2 anyway, I just accepted that some rumours had started. So
> am I being dumb and this was a wind-up/joke by RH or what? :-) If it was for
> real - i.e. RH have not produced roswell -  then what on earth are
> linuxemporium selling??

...I can answer one of yours?  I don't believe it  : o ))

The misguided staff of RedHat have decided to shroud this release in
a clever 'gag' which is lost on non US citizens.  It alludes to the
US goverments consistent and ongoing denial that the Roswell UFO
incident ever ocurred despite overwhelming public belief to the
contrary.

The release is up there on RedHats own FTP site.