[LUG] possible Meeting in Paignton

Now that My exams are over, (well i only had 2 in the first place),  I have
noticed that the cricket club offer room hire for a nominal fee, so I will
investigate when the bar is open and let the group know how much,  there is
no internet access but there are 4 power outlets on the stage, which could
come in handy, we can set up a few pc's and perhaps have a look at each
others setup,

If anything there is also a big screen,  linked to a VCR, however I am sure
this can be used to perhaps watch a dvd perhaps revolution os,  while having
a general chat about Linux.

If paignton is ok for a venue, the club is right next to the station,

paul