Re: [LUG] Remote membership

OK, I`ll do that next time........

Jon(Davey)

--------- Original message --------
From: "Neil Williams" <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "list@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [LUG] Remote membership
Date: 06-27-03 18:03

On Friday 27 Jun 2003 2:43 pm, Jondavey wrote:
> Hi all. I`ve moved away from Cornwall but I`m still watching the list.
> I`ve been posting using Eurobells web mail but I`ve got the distinct
> feeling that it`s not working.
> Can I post to the list using a web mail mailer or will it
> just bounce?.......I guess I`ll find out in a bit..........
> Jon

You can also post to the list without any email client using the Members Area
- Members list submission. The database stores your email address (which can
be changed in the Register if needed) and retrieves it from your login.
Emails from the site will be plain text (a clear advantage over webmail
clients) and will carry a little note about where the post came from, just so
that people at home know that you might not be able to reply as quickly as
usual.

http://www.dclug.org.uk/members/list.php

--

Neil Williams