[LUG] Re: Hooray!! A zip drive!!

Firstly, thanks to all the people who helped with my little problem. It took me a while to get over the fear of root and the command line! Must be too long using windows and the fear of the blue screen syndrome... I can now access my zip drive by going in as root and loading inmsmod imm. The drive can know be mounted and unmounted by right-clicking the icon. OK, so I assume that all I need to do is automate this imsmod imm thing and I am away. If anyone can tell me how I will be most greatful.
TTFN
Jody.