Re: [LUG] post message

I am not experienced with redhat but on SuSE the routine is something like
this.

An external disk drive needs the kernel to have the ppa module loaded so as
root give the command "modprobe ppa".

Then, assuming you want to mount the disk in /zip type
"mount -t vfat /dev/sda4 /zip"

Well, it works for me

Good luck

Tony