[LUG] handover of stuff and things

cool. I get to shurk responsability even more.

I'll continue to work on various stuff as before, but almost certainly
much more slowly.

I am currently writing some info on setting up java on linux which is
surprisingly painful as it is a minefield of gotchas and quirks and poor
implementation.

I am also talking to digital peninsula but their sole interest seems to be
faster b/width in west cornwall and more customers for its members (all
commercial and mostly clueless) and making money from membership fees. The
only thing they really have to offer is a point of presence in the
meatspace sense and I think we could blag access to the centre in
penzance in exchange for some consultancy support, but paying money isn't
for us as we don't charge for membership and don't have a source of
funding (everything we have is provided by members and termisoc so far,
and extra support will probably come from other local/southwestern
organisations, although SuSE and Redhat have both given us stuff).

A.

--
<A HREF = "http://termisoc.org/~betty"> Betty  at  termisoc.org </A>
I sometimes think that surrealist artists breed in the echelons of local