[LUG] mailing list archive

The archive is getting quite large and I was wondering if it was worth
seperating into monthly pages - perl & cron job or is there a more elegant
way?

would it also be worth munging/hiding email addresses so that they aren't
spidered for SPAM lists or used by clueless recruiters, or worse still
beinmg emailed utterly newbie questions by muppets (if they want to do
that they can join the list like the rest of us ;).

I'll work on it if I a) get time and b) nobody objects.

A.

--
<A HREF = "http://termisoc.org/~betty"> Betty  at  termisoc.org </A>
I sometimes think that surrealist artists breed in the echelons of local