Re: [LUG] new review

On Fri, 11 Aug 2000, Aaron Trevena wrote:
> yet another thing is the abundance of dss(?) new sources much like pete's
> calender - mozillazine and others have them and we could easily intergrate
> them into the news section or Area51.

dss - Think you mean RSS stands for Rich Site Summary, its a standard used
by portals like My Netscape, to display links and content from other
sites.  But as RSS uses XML, the information can be easily extracted by
just about anything.

There's more info about RSS at http://my.netscape.com/publish/

New sources Betty? Ok Ok, yeah, I am planning to release my calendar code
under some Open Source, GNU, whatever license, however

Peter Hatton
E-mail:  bramley at termisoc.org
Webpage: http://www.termisoc.org/~bramley