Re: [LUG] new review

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000, Alex Charrett wrote:

> Paul has kindly done us a review of Linux For Kids Collection.

cool - that reminds me, I ought to update some of the development section
as I have a bunch of stuff to put up.

anyone want to start doing a theming linux section (or eye candy or making
8nix look gorgeus) or gaming section?

another cool section would be a 'cool stuff we found' section for stuff
like webmin and nessus.

yet another thing is the abundance of dss(?) new sources much like pete's
calender - mozillazine and others have them and we could easily intergrate
them into the news section or Area51.

anyways back to work.

A.

--
<!-- betty  at  termisoc.org --><A HREF="http://termisoc.org/~betty">
####   hare krishna hare krishna  krishna krishna hare hare   ####