Re: [LUG] Invitation to the next: Devon and Cornwall Linux UserGroup Meeting

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, Simon Waters wrote:

> Alex will hopefully find a map on how to get to the "Union Room's" for
> those that (like me) don't yet know.

I've drawn a map and stuck it on the D&C Lug site (lug.termisoc.org),
theres a link on the front page.  I claim to be no artist but its got the
info you'll need on it.

Its based on my A-Z but if any local Plymouthians spot it as being wrong,
give me a shout.

> To save everyone looking lost or embarassed in the bar - I'm 6ft 5 tall,
> and plan to wear a bright red tee-shirt with 'Gung Ho Fat Choy'

Good good, easily spottable :).

-=-=-Alex Charrett-=-=-
 		SMS: chas at termisoc.org subject:SMS
Mail:  chas at termisoc.org 		Web: http://www.termisoc.org/~chas/