Re: [LUG] LUG Poster

Hi

Poster looks great,

my website is now sort of up and running at

psutton.freeservers.com

I have added a linux section which ok but seems to be more links than
information.

There is not a direct link to the group but a link to the site which lists
all user groups as I hope people will visit from other areas.

I will try and get the poster put up in more places.

Also

I have a copy of Linuxforkids and will try and write a mini review for it,
what are the guidelines for review formats?

According to cheapbytes Mandrake7.1 due for release shortly?

bye

Paul