RE: [LUG] LUG Poster

On 14-Jun-00 at 03:19:42 Mex wrote:
> I have knocked up a poster (for a friend to put up around Barnstaple tec)
> but if anybody want to put it up any where or offer constructive
> criticism, Alex was good enough to put it at lug.termisoc.org/contrib/

Looks fine to me...just have to see if I can get it out on the Managers
colour printer :-) I only have access to a b&w printer at the moment. One
point, and okay I'm being picky here, I would change 'send a mail to' to
'send an e-mail message to'. It just doesn't seem to read quite right
otherwise; secondly I always think of 'mail' as snail-mail as opposed to
e-mail. Just me being awkward :-)

Also I noticed that on the dclug web site I get a broken image in the bottom
right-hand corner. Holding the mouse over it just shows
http://www.lug.org.uk in the bottom location bar (of Netscape).

John.

John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK             Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: jhorne at plymouth.ac.uk