Re: [LUG] Mail clients.

> well....i either use 'mail' - scary huh?   or netscape - as it still
> seems to be the best gui mail client for linux.

I use mail but only in shell scripts (cat out|mail chas -s
'Result') style.

Have you had a look though the X11/email section of freshmeat?  There
look some good ones there, particularly gktmail but I coudn't get it to
work due to the sheer number of dependancies.  I enventally gave up.

-=-=-Alex Charrett-=-=-
		SMS: chas at termisoc.org subject:SMS
Mail:   chas at termisoc.org		Web: http://www.termisoc.org/~chas/