[LUG] UNIX System Engineer Vacancies (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wendy Howes <wendy at InnovationInternational.co.uk>
To: "'chas at termisoc.org'" <chas at termisoc.org>
Subject: UNIX System Engineer Vacancies

Dear Alex

Having obtained your email address off the UKUUG web site, I do hope you
don't find this message an imposition.

I am currently working on 18 Pre-Sales System Engineering roles for a major
client.  They really are wonderful opportunities offering training and good
career prospects - hence the 18 vacancies which have all arisen due to
internal attrition.

Should you distributed messages to all your User Group, would it be
worthwhile mentioning these positions in such a mail?

Please feel free to contact me either by email or on my mobile.  If you
don't feel that an email to your User Group would be a suitable channel to
pass this information on then I would be only too happy to hear any other
suggestions you may have.

Kind regards.