[LUG] fetchmail & samba

How Impressed am I with fetchmail and samba? Very.

I've been using fetchmail to download my mail to my linux g/w at home.  I
just got sent a word document attachment, so I saved to to my home area an
used samba to dump it over to my windows box.  How cool is that?

To be honest I've been using Linux less as a dekstop system since using a
linux g/w a I always have linux functionality on my side of the modem
linnk, even when running windows.

-=-=-Alex Charrett-=-=-
		SMS: chas at termisoc.org subject:SMS
Mail:   chas at termisoc.org		Web: http://www.termisoc.org/~chas/