Re: [LUG] Swapfile (was gcc cannot make an executable)

On Mon, 1 May 2000, Aaron Trevena wrote:

> A nice way of managing all your partitions and multibooting is partition
> magic. I have used it for a while and its definatly made my life
> easier. Its well worth forking out for.

(yes chas I know this is a Linux list, but I just don't care! ;> ).....

I've got PQ magic 5 at home and it is ***GREAT***.
It is *VERY* powerful, *VERY* easy to use (but without losing any
control).
It gives you a lot of info about your partitions.

I still use the boot manager that comes with PQ-magic 3 (the OS2 boot
loader).  I have not looked at the one that comes with PQ-magic 5, but I
didn't like the one that comes with PQ magic 4 (v.ugly).

All in all, this product is worth spending money on (I am not going to
publicy suggest that you get a pirate copy).

Robert Callaghan (norm at termisoc.org)
PGP FingerPrint: B29E 6BB5 B4F0 38D8 CCA9  3BEB EDF0 0A36 9732 7173

"Well, what else were you expecting?"