[LUG] Lilo

Should anyone be interested, I have just read on slashdot
(www.slashdot.org (for the few who may not know)) that the new version of
lilo has overcome the 1024 cylinder limit with regards to booting.

According to what I read it now supports disks of upto 2Tb!!!
This comes from freshmeat:
--
Lilo is a Boot loader for Linux and other operating systems. Lilo is
responsible for

   Changes: The 1024-cylinder limit has been removed by a patch that uses
the EDD bios
   extensions and supports up to 2 TB disks.

   Urgency: low
--

Appoliges for bad format. i can't be bothered to tidty it all up.  :-)

Robert Callaghan (norm at termisoc.org)
PGP FingerPrint: B29E 6BB5 B4F0 38D8 CCA9  3BEB EDF0 0A36 9732 7173

"Well, what else were you expecting?"