Re: [LUG] Life ??

> we currently have approx 20 members.

At the mo exactly 20 members, there's 21 entries on the list but one of
them is the list archiver so I don't think we can really count that :).

To be honest I think that this is a fairly active list considering the
size of the membership.  As with all such projects you will get out what
you put in.  It's inevitable that times of Lull will occour.  I'm not sure
if I'd want 20 mails a day from the lug-list anyway.

There's always things that can be done, site content is always wanted,
maybe we should see if we can take out a free ad in a local paper?

-=-=-Alex Charrett-=-=-
TermiSoc System Administrator
		SMS: chas at termisoc.org subject:SMS
Mail:   chas at termisoc.org		Web: http://www.termisoc.org/~chas/