Re: [LUG] Life ??

Yes, there is life out there!

Bear in mind that a lot of us are students and it's the Easter hols at the
mo.  Plus projectwork, exams, etc.

Me?  I'm working for a year and I've been busy!  That's my excuse anyhow!

Get-together - sounds good.  Beer gets my vote - a nice little social
occasion once everyone's calmed down a bit from work pressures!

Anyway - to get some traffic going - what kind of direction do people see
Linux going in?  It's earnt it's respect with the server market - will it
ever breach the windows/mac desktop market?

On another note - what do people feel about the current drops in the
NASDAQ (and other stock markets) due to the mass selling of shares (due to
the inability of the public to distinguish between "dotcoms" and *real*
tech. companies (e.g. Cisco, MS, Oracle, etc)).

Cheers,
Jon. (Not in plymouth right now, but shall be from September).

--
Jon Still  <jon at termisoc.org>
http://www.termisoc.org/~jon/