[LUG] links/lynx

Just been playing with links - the text browser that supports tables!

Its very nice indeed, way better than lynx and still has that survivalist
crazedneounabomber look and feel to it, although some might see its
support of tables as pandering to wussy users rather than the pure barely
formated text that was a page rendered in lynx.

the LUG website actually looks very nice indeed thru links.

so er... use links it rocks. can't remember where we got it from
tho'. anybody?

A.

--
<!-- betty  at  area51 --><A HREF = "http://www.termisoc.org/~betty">
LAUNCELOT:  We were in the nick of time. You were in great peril.