[Fwd: [LUG] [intro]]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [LUG] [intro]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 22:39:01 +0000
From: mbouckley <mbouckley at uklinux.net>
To: "lug-list  at area51.termisoc.org" <"lug-list " at area51.termisoc.org>

Hi,

I use linux at home, on two networked PC's. Currently 386-33 &
amd486DX4-100. I have a Cyrix 200 Processor, blown m/b.

I have been using Linux, off and on, since spring 96. lasermoon
ditribution, and Slackware.
Used Caldera OpenLinux(tm) 1.2 (still have/use bits of it)
Currenly using SuSE 5.2 one box is a doc host with ht//dig, and Redhat
6.02, also boots SuSE, and win98.

I have a Miro IBM DSP Mwave winmodem, so can only connect using
dos,wfwg,win95/8,or OS/2.

Enclosing e-mails, A Reply from IBM's Head of Cross-Platform & Open
Source division: