[LUG] User group promotion

mailto:lonehacker at hotmail.com

It's good to see a user group for the south west. As a new member of the group I would like to wish everyone best of luck with the group and hope we can expand.

On the subject of expansion. I would like to put a flyer in Paignton library let other users know about the group, I have a draft on paper, basically it just has the following

Internet mailing list for users of the Linux operating system in the Devon and Cornwall area.

I have also included the web page http://lug.termisoc.org/