[LUG] Another cheap PCMCIA ethernet card works fine with Linux

Hi,

just got a 10/100 Fastethernet card from Dynalink.

Wonderfully non-commital packaging, Dynalink website says it
works with Linux.

Plugged in, copied /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
to ifcfg-eth1, changed the IP address, and ifup eth1.... Now
if only Windows98 would make it so easy.

Seems to work fine, found the cat 5 cable connection wasn't
too positive (That maybe my cables).

I just wanted a physical ethernet card, just in case I go
somewhere that expects me to connect up, which happens now
and then.

	Simon,  posting mainly for the archives, using pcmcia-cs
3.1.25 and Mandrake 7.2