Re: [LUG] LDE: Exeter Linux Day News - 3 days to go...

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:27:00 +0100, you wrote:

>Hi Folks,

[snip]

>We don't have that many installations lined up to do yet. Do encourage
>people to register with www.linuxday.org.uk if they want an installation
>done (They don't have to answer all the questions about their PC - I
>couldn't !).
>
>	See you Sunday,
>
>	Simon

question:

if i bought along a Sparc LX , could you do anything usefull to it ??
- is suse 7.1 available for sparc yet ??

(been sitting under my desk at work for two years - thinking of
'borrowing' it to use headless as home file server )

best regards
dave morgan