[LUG] Internet Dial_in

I have recently upgraded to Suse Linux 7.1
Which is absolutely superb and as soon as i have finished my college course
(which requires me to use Macromedia Director)
I will remove Windows ME from my machine completely

Can anyone help me with the following
I am using Internet dial-in to connect to the net and it works flawlessly,
however after a couple minutes of no traffic it automatically hangs up.  I
have checked the documentation but cannot find out how to alter the time-out
settings.
I have unlimited access so i want to be able to stay connected for extended
periods of time.
Hopefully one of you willknow the name and location of the *.config files for
this app
Keep up the good work and looking forward to meeting some fellow users at the
install day.

PS i have every Linux format coverdisk from issue 1, which i can bring along.
 There are loads of distros and other interesting software