Re: [LUG] Sharp business practice in North Devon

Hi

>Like whether it was really a virus, or just a nastygram. If it was an
>original virus, or a deliberate virus attack then it was a light
>sentence IMO, if it was just a click on me and I'll do your harddrive
>over e-mail, then it was stupid but 175 hours community service sounds
>excessive.

I know both parties and I would be very surprised if the virus was anything
other than a standard off-the-peg virii, but having said that I am also
surprised that they had the knowledge to trap the virus so I could be wrong.

--
  /"\
  \ /    ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN