[LUG] Xfree86 version 4 screen size

I think I can still use mode lines.

My screen defaults to 800x600 and I need a virtual screen a big bigger
as a Java application I need to play with is doing something silly.

Alas it crashes under 3.3.6...... Even just exporting the display....

Anyone have an example of making the screen virtual under xfree86 v4 to
hand.

	Simon in a rush
--
Want to learn about Linux? Get it installed?
Devon and Cornwall LUG Event for UK Linux Day