Re: [LUG] TurboLinux 6.0

> Is anyone else having problems with the distro being
> included with Linux Format mag issue 9?
> I've tried it several times but it never installs a
> boot loader on either hda1 or to floppy. The floppy
> spins and the light comes on but the disc is blank.
> Not much use without a boot loader.

I'm happy iwht debian, but I guess you could probably use loadlin to get in, then run lilo.

--
Paul Weaver
p.j.weaver at ex.ac.uk
Room c210, Moberly, Duryard.
"You may be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper" - Death, Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey

Go on, finger me - `finger cs00pjw`