Re: [LUG] beer and makefiles

Alex Charrett wrote:

> For proper ale, you need to have it pumped from the barrel.  My fridge isn't
> big enough for one of those though.

For a work around - try "exe ale" Saturday January 13th at the Coaver
Club, Matford Lane, Exeter 11Am to 11Pm (Tickets 1.50 before some time
in the mid afternoon when they go to 2.50).

This is a local CAMRA festival to try out local real ales. I think they
expect to have about 20 brewers represented, certainly I remember
thinking I wouldn't survive trying a half of each brew - so I guess that
is sufficent variety (At least for me 8-)

As someone who use to live on (one of Exeter's) Matford lane(s) I had no
idea where the Coaver club was, but I'm told it is part of County Hall
(Please confirm/deny as applicable).

	Keeping beer in the fridge doesn't sound very British.