Re: [LUG] SMART drives

On 27-Nov-00 at 13:47:45 Andrew Pearce wrote:
> I found this link on maxtor's website, hopefully it will answer your
> questions
> http://www.maxtor.com/products/diamondmax/techsupport/misc/smart.html

Many thanks. The ez-smart link on the Maxtor site itself had a link to the
Quantum website which provided a bit more techincal info (i.e. what does
smart monitor?) Trouble is it seems I have to wait for a disk failure to see
if its working...:-) The ez-smart product seems to be the only current
product available for using/displaying SMART info.

John.

E-mail: jhorne at plymouth.ac.uk