Re: [LUG] Helloooooo

Alex Charrett wrote:

> Does just not make sense to me, or is anyone else bemused?

Someone else confused by your e-mail list - perhaps?

> I'm sure we can find you a consultant if you want to arrange things on that
> formal a basis, otherwise remember that LUGs are general a mix of amateurs
> and professionals in a small community.

He's got my number - even if his phone is engaged 8-)

> If you ask something over the list, I'm sure people will help out.  I'm not
> sure what level of support you're looking for though.  I can find
> professional support if you want it (which it seems you might), but formal
> stuff doesn't tend to be free.

The list is good for simple technical stuff.

uk.comp.os.linux is also a good informal channel - I don't tend to
bother with the other Linux groups much.

And www.deja.com is not what it use to be but still the first place to
look for nasty problems 8-(