[LUG]Re: New to Plymouth

I didn't know about MeetUp. Thanks!

I'm looking forward to meeting you as well.

Jake :)

On Saturday, April 13th, 2024 at 9:57 PM, Grant Sewell <dcglug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sat, 13 Apr 2024, 21:46 Kuba Kaszczuk via list, <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone!

I'm Jake, and I've only recently moved to Plymouth. I want to meet some new people, and maybe finally some people that are also interested in Linux related stuff. It's not really that easy to find anyone locally, haha.

I skimmed through the archive and I have a feeling I would be the youngest person here (especially seeing you use mailing lists and IRC haha).

I'm wondering if the monthly Moments Café meetups are still happening? I'd be eager to hang out :)

Nice to meet you all,
Jake

Hi Jake,

The monthly Plymouth meet is absolutely still going. 4th Saturday of the month. There's also a bunch of tech related MeetUp groups that have socials and other things organised too.

I look forward to meeting you in a couple of weeks.

Grant :)