[LUG]BSides Exeter

Anyone planning to go?

For those that don't know BSides are community organised, cheap(!),
Information Security conferences. I've been to BSides London, and BSides
Bristol, so pleased to have a local one.

They still have the call for papers open, so if you have an interesting
information security talk (or two) to give...

https://bsidesexeter.co.uk/

I have volunteered and joined the Discord, and so far contributed nothing but
noise, so if someone is feeling more productive than that do volunteer (you
have to be over 18).

More about BSides....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_BSides