Re: [LUG] Linux (Xubuntu) on a Lenovo Thinkpad T580 I5-8350

ThinkPads are usually pretty good with Linux.

For the T580, there have been reports of sucess on the internet:
https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/9vznos/lenovo_t580_is_a_solid_laptop_for_running_linux/
And, if any change, it's likely to be better with a more recent version of Ubuntu.

If you haven't seen this already, might be useful:
https://www.morgancomputers.co.uk/c/512/IBM-Lenovo-Laptops/

--
M: +44 (0) 7912849441
E: Mark@xxxxxxxxxx