Re: [LUG] xubuntu desktop icons gone awol

On 13/01/2022 17:58, Tom via list wrote:
I had a nearly full desktop earlier and now just 3 standard icons. Anyone got any ideas how to recover the old setup?

Tom te tom te tom

Have you changed available desktops views e.g from one to two?
My system always shows two available desktops out of four possible< occasionally I put cursor on second desktop and it then shows up.

--
regards
Eion MacDonald