Re: [LUG] OT Windows 11

On Tue, 29 Jun 2021 12:05:58 +0100
Neil <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

>Windows for years. If, as sometimes happens, someone asks me for help
>with a Windows computer I simply explain that I cannot help them.

I'm pretty much in the same boat.

That said, I do have to provide support in my own home.   :-(

They can't even turn the router on and off on the odd occasion it locks
up.   :-|

Recently I changed my printer (old one died, new printhead didn't
revive it) and, despite telling all that the old printer should be
removed and the new one added in the relevant part of Windows, could
anybody else do it?

There's no need to answer that......

--
 Regards  _
Why do they try to hide our past pulling down houses and build car parks